Today was an overall good day. I did about ten minutes of a Ballet video put out by the wife of Sting (I forget the title) that I've had for maybe a year now and learned that while my body isn't as BAD as I've been thinking (can't run, jump, stairs are killer)... I certainly need to work my way up to that video. Mainly because of my knee-- I've had surgery on it (torn meniscus) and I have osteoarthritis in that same knee. So there was constant CREAKING and I couldn't go "low-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh" to channel my inner pop star!!! So it'll be resistance training, riding on my stationary bike, and doing Wii games (like Just Dance 2) and other Wii fitness stuff.
Today I entered to win a consultation with Dr. Andrew Weil's spa courtesy of the Dr. Oz show. Basically I put in about me taking care of Mom and now I have health problems that are increasing. So we'll see what we see!!
No comments:
Post a Comment