Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Introduction

This is my first post in my health blog.  I thought I'd introduce myself and my goals in this entry.

I'm currently 34 years old.  I weigh about 207 pounds.  I wear a size 18/20, depending on the brand.  Part of my body looks like I should be about a size 8 or 10.  I'm in bad shape physically.  I do have some physical problems.  For instance, I have scoliosis, plantar faciitis,  and arthritis in the knees.  I also have neuropathy.  My right knee had a torn meniscus, and I had surgery on it.  Currently my knee is swollen.  I'm in physical therapy right now, to work on my knee and my scoliosis.  I'm considering eventually going to see a scoliosis specialist, but I'm not sure right now.

I want to be able to run and jump again, and I want to be able to move for extended periods of time.  This is how out of shape I am.  Because of my scoliosis, an activity such as loading the dishwasher puts me in a lot of pain and I have to rest. 

My goals are to get down to a size twelve eventually.  I look smaller than I am/sound, so at a size 12 I would probably look like a size 8 or 6.  I want to eat cleaner.  I want to be able to not eat junk food.  I want to improve my bad habits as well!!!  There is so much more to this, but for now this will do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment