So its been almost a week (its been about 6 days) since I began eating clean. So I'm going to say tomorrow is a new week. I'm already feeling better, which is terrific. And I haven't been craving any chocolate, potato chips, or McDonald's. How terrific is that!!
It really means a lot to me, bot having those cravings. Before, I thought I was a lost cause. I thought I was an uncontrollable eater. I didn't think I could control the cravings, the eating, or anything. And now I see that I can eat well and that I can control my portion sizes!!!
I'm going to make a clean cookie recipe. I'm testing myself, as well as celebrating my first week. I've actually lost weight this week. Next week, I think I will exercise outside of physical therapy. Doing mostly the exercise program they want me to do, plus a bit more weight lifting. And riding my bike too. After all, only a couple more weeks left of physical therapy, so I have to begin getting myself in shape and better on my own.
So that is about it in a nutshell for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment