Sunday, October 9, 2011

fitocracy, weight lifting, ice cream

So not only have I joined fitocracy, but I've been riding my stationary bike (that is conveniently in my living room) again!!  And I did my weight lifting routines twice, yesterday and today!!!  I split up the routine so I don't work any muscle group two days in a row.  I know many women shy away from weight lifting and other resistance exercises, but it is important to do, and is important to me.

Eating has gotten off track though. :/  Mainly due to there not being much money for me TO eat properly, and also because I have eaten a lot of ice cream in the past 24 hours.  But now that I am exercising again, I'm inspired to eat healthy again.  Which reminds me, I need to try to see what I can do about dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment