Over the last few days/week or two, I've been working out every day!! This is such an accomplishment. Never in my life have I worked so freaking hard at working out. I could still eat better, that is my weakness-- and something I can't control as of yet. Why?? Lack of money. With this deployment, I don't have someone to share the funds when mine run low. Even though, as my roommate/best friend/ex-boyfriend, we shared certain expenses when he is here. But he helps, and Dad tries to help too. BUT I honestly try not to ask for money.
So the food budget, even with the 100 in food stamps I have, is off. I'm trying to learn how to coupon, but so far I spend more couponing than I do otherwise. I need to learn.
But back to the workouts and such. Just yesterday I remembered one of my Wii exercise games (we have a few) and I added Wii kickboxing to my routine. And I'm up to biking 4 miles in about half an hour, which I'm extremely proud of. And I'm lifting weights and doing resistance exercises, but I'm going to have to revamp what I do, to make it a better all around workout.
My first issue in my subscription to Shape magazine came in today. I love the magazine, so when tanga offered a subscription for two dollars, I jumped at it. Tanga is where I get all of my magazine subscriptions. They are always for really cheap.
Next entry I am going to review Fitocracy, a website and fitness "game" where you log your workouts.
Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment